You were probably watching the central artist when these stage thieves crept on the plot and swept the show right under the lead artist’s nose. Looked.
1. Sharad Kelkar in Tanhaji: Of course Ajay Devgan and Saif Ali Khan were extremely good in the lead. But the real star of this pseudo-historical, the greatest financier of 2020, was Sharad Kelkar. As Chhatrpati Shivaji Maharaj, Sharad with that baritone voice and majestic gait, killed him. Someone should make a whole movie with Sharad as the central character of Shivaji Maharaj.
2. Maanvi Gagroo in Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan: In a movie that mocked the gay community, runaway mad bride Manvi Gagroo kicked the ball out of the park. Unlike other comedic acts by female actors, this one wasn’t about being overweight or overexcited. Manvi played this crazy woman named Goggle Tripathi with a glee and stride in her comedic timing which was definitely refreshing.
3. Akansha Ranjan Kapoor in Guilty: It’s not easy to play a character who is not afraid to approach his sexuality and refuses to play the victim card after being sexually raped. Akansha brought all of the intricacies of the role, hysteria, helplessness, and hope for justice, creating a game that was both kinetic and out of hand. It was difficult for a beginner. She walked through it and stole the show right under Principal Kiara Advani’s aquiline nose.
4. Inaayat Verma in Ludo: With a cast of loyalists ranging from the popular Rajkummar Rao and Pankat Tripathi to the lesser known Shalini Vatsa and Ishtiyak Khan, it was 8-year-old Inaayat Verma as a pint-sized fire killer planning her own. kidnapping, the show stole the show. Her confident dialogue and extreme ease made Inaayat a natural thief of scenes. Abhishek Bachchan says he’s never been face to face with a more difficult co-star. With my apologies to Father Amitabh and his wife Aishwarya.
5. Sikander Kher in Aarya: No words, a simple glance is enough to convey the inner world of the characters of this discreetly brilliant actor. Sikander to Aarya was the bandh mutthi. The focus was on Sushmita Sen throughout and she was definitely a powerhouse. But every time Sikander stood silently in the shadows, I felt danger and fate lurking beneath the polished surface. Will anyone want to write a starring role in a web series for Sikander?
Also Read: # 2020Recap: 8 Best Theme Songs From The Web Series In 2020
Other pages: Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan Box Office Collection, Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan Movie Review
Catch Us For Latest Bollywood News, Bollywood New Movies Update, Box Office Collection, New Movie Release, Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today and Upcoming Movies 2020 and stay up to date with latest Hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.