Underestimated, low-key, gentle and affable, despite being in the entertainment industry for 19 years, Amit Sadh has not been part of any camp in the film industry. It also didn’t cleverly creep into the big banners. Or approached the big banners and influential producers as did younger and less talented actors. A self-taught success story that I have known Amit since he was dating actress Neeru Bajwa. When they broke up, Amit was broken. He picked up the broken pieces of his heart and rebuilt his life and career. His work has not always been demanding. But every time she was given a role with heart and bite, Amit held on. Here are his top 5.
1. Kai Po Che (2013): While Sushant Singh Rajput’s cricket hero Ishaan Bhatt stole the show, Amit Sadh as champion of Hindutva Om Shastri was a vivid image of a drifting youth finding a chimerical anchor. The character of Amit was the most confused and confrontational protagonist of Kai Po Che. It reflected his own state of mind at a time when his career was at a crossroads. Amit said: “What Kai Po Che made my career is beyond expression. I owe director Abhishek Kapoor this new lease of life. I kmow Sushant benefited the most from Kai Po Che. I don’t look at my success in Kai Po Che compared to the other actors in the film. I look at it from the point of view of what I was going through before Kai Po Che. Amit thinks he has a long way to go. “There is a hunger in me to get better. I don’t think the anxiety of whether or not I performed well is ever going to go away. I remember seeing an interview with Johnny Depp with David Letterman where he spoke about the thirst for excellence. I want to continue to feel this hunger.
2. Sarkar 3 (2017): In one zabardasti ka following a sequel Sarkar 3 Amit Sadh confidently played Mr. Bachchan’s volatile grandson Chiku, son of Abhishek Bachchan’s character in Sarkar 2. Sarkar’s last film was released 9 years ago. And the figure of Subhash Nagre is now threatened with obsolescence, even total uselessness. “To understand politics, you must first master the politics in the family. This is called palace politics, ”says Subhash Nagre, sipping tea from the plate while, please note, grandson Shivaji aka Chiku aka Amit Sadh is also sipping his cup of tea. Sarkaar 3 frames the family feud in flames of fury. Amit Sadh becomes Mr. Bachchan’s uncontrollable grandson. Amit says: “I am grateful to Ram Gopal Varma for giving me such an important role. Sharing screen space with Bachchan Saab was scary. But I didn’t allow myself to be amazed when the camera rolled. I believe that once the “action” begins, you should forget who is with you in the frame. Just do what you have to do. I’m sure Bachchan Saab felt the same when he shared screen space with the great Dilip Kumar Saab in Shakti. “
3. Guddu Rangeela (2015): It’s rare for an actor to have the chance to play a character as crazy as this. Amit Sadh in and as Subhash Kapoor Guddu Rangeela was a riot. Said Amit, “The film was sent by God. Imagine, I got to play the title role in a movie directed by Subhash Kapoor which has made one of my favorite movies lately. Jolly LLB. And I was able to share the screen space with one of my favorite actors, Arshad Warsi. I couldn’t ask for more. This film is also memorable because I broke my foot while filming. “
4. Breathe (2018, 2020): Cinema just didn’t give Amit Sadh the space and attention he deserved. In 2020 he had a tremendous impact in Breathe 2 where he played the uncontrollably troubled cop with remarkable restraint. Digital audiences, now exposed to low-key play, focused on Amit’s ability to say more by saying less. Exhausted cop Amit Sadh — obviously inspired by the swashbuckling prototype of the Hollywood genre… you know, the cop who cries, drinks, sulks and abuses all the time? The last time a Bollywood actor pulled off such an act with believable flamboyance, it was Randeeep Hooda in Jannat 2. Amit Sadh gives the coin its own individual cachet.
5. Avrodh – The Inner Seat (2020): This web series has further cemented Amit Sadh’s position as a solid and reliable digital star that ladies love to fantasize about. He is now one of the most requested OTT stars. “Avrodh” is inspired by the month of September 2016 Uri attacks and is based on a chapter from Shiv Aroor and Rahul Singh’s book ‘India’s Most Fearless’. Said Amit, “I am grateful to Sameer Nair and Applause Entertainment for giving me the chance to play a true war hero. It was a dream come true. And I poured my soul’s blood and sweat into it. It was showing.
Also Read: Amit Sadh Expresses Disbelief At People Using Social Media To Flaunt Their Privileged Lives As Country Suffers
More Pages: Sarkar 3 Box Office Collection, Sarkar 3 Movie Review
Catch Us For Latest Bollywood News, Bollywood New Movies Update, Box Office Collection, New Movie Release, Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today and Upcoming Movies 2020 and stay up to date with latest Hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.