The Federation of Film Workers of West India has decided to resume the ban imposed on actress Gauahar Khan for flouting COVID-19 rules. The decision comes weeks after the ban was imposed on him. Last month, FWICE convicted the actress after the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) filed an FIR for flouting quarantine rules on March 15.

The BMC alleged that Gauahar went out to shoot after testing positive for COVID-19. Upon learning of this, FWICE excluded the actress for two months and issued an uncooperative directive against her.

Apparently, the FWICE has now decided to let her go with a warning. According to reports, the organization warned her that if this incident is repeated, the ban will be reinstated and will not be lifted for a long time.

According to reports, the producer of the web series Gauahar was filming for approached FWICE to ask for an apology. FWICE has been told that the ban will result in a major loss for the producer as it will also disrupt the combination dates of other artists.

FWICE General Secretary Ashok Dubey and President BN Tiwari confirmed the development of an information portal and said she would receive the authorization letter by tomorrow (April 2).

READ ALSO: FWICE issues non-cooperation directive against Gauahar Khan for flouting COVID-19 rules

BOLLYWOOD NEWS

Catch Us For Latest Bollywood News, Bollywood New Movies Update, Box Office Collection, New Movie Release, Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today and Upcoming Movies 2020 and stay up to date with the latest hindi movies only on Bollywood Hungama.