- Content purchase and usage network errors are usually server related problems.
- This means that most of the time, when you see the error, all you can do is wait for it to be fixed.
- If you want to read more about this fantastic console, check out our dedicated Xbox One Hub.
- More troubleshooting guides can also be found on our Repair page.
To fix various PC problems, we recommend DriverFix:
This software will keep your drivers up and running, which will keep you safe from common computer errors and hardware failures. Check all your drivers now in 3 easy steps:
- Download DriverFix (verified download file).
- Click Start Scan to find all problematic drivers.
- Click Update drivers with driver updater to get new versions and avoid system crashes.
Many Xbox One users reported a network error purchasing and using content on their Xbox. Here’s how one user describes the problem on the Microsoft Answers forums:
This is a network error and will prevent you from downloading new content, so in today’s article we will show you how to fix it once and for all.
Also Read: Best Xbox Emulator
- 1 How To Fix Purchase And Content Usage On Xbox One?
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
How To Fix Purchase And Content Usage On Xbox One?
1. Check if Xbox services are running correctly.
- Check the status of Xbox Live.
- If there is a problem with the content purchase and usage service, you will see the current status of the service.
- Since this is a server-side issue, there’s not much you can do, so you’ll have to wait for Microsoft to fix it.
- If you would like to be notified as soon as the problem is fixed, click the Notify Me button.
2. Turn your console off and on.
This is an unlikely solution, but some users reported that it worked for them. You can turn your console off and on by doing the following:
- Press and hold the power button on your console for 10 seconds.
- Once your Xbox turns off, unplug it from the power outlet.
- Leave it like this for a minute or two.
- Now plug the console into the power outlet and turn it back on.
The content purchase and use network error is almost always due to server problems, and in most cases, you just have to wait for Microsoft to fix the problem.
If you are tired of waiting, you can contact Microsoft support and inform them of the problems you are having.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean to buy and use content?
When this service is down, it means that buying digital games or even launching digitally purchased content from your console is impossible.
Is there a problem with Xbox Live at this time?
Like all servers, Xbox can also be affected by unexpected downtime. However, these are usually resolved within a few hours.
Can network issues cause the purchase and content problem?
Yes, network configuration and network issues can cause a multitude of Xbox related problems, including chat issues.