chris-delia-11.jpg

“I know that looks bad” – Deadline

Comedian Chris D’Elia broke a long silence on Friday by posting a nearly 10-minute video on his YouTube page talking about his past behavior.

D’Elia was accused by two women of exposing themselves in separate incidents, one in 2011 and the other in 2018, with their stories detailed in a report on CNN.com. Previously, D’Elia was accused of soliciting underage girls on social media.

After those accusations surfaced, the CAA ditched the actor-comedian as a client. He was also fired by the management company 3 Arts Entertainment. Netflix, meanwhile, scrapped an upcoming unscripted prank show that featured D’Elia.

D’Elia admitted in Friday’s video “I know it’s been a very long time since you’ve heard from me,” but said he hoped his earlier statements denying the accusations would be enough. “I wanted this statement to speak for itself,” he said, adding that while he wanted to get back to work immediately, he meant it. “Better take a long, hard look at myself.

Demi Lovato wanted to “clear things up” about her overdose in YouTube TV drama “Dancing With The Devil”

“I know what it looks like with everything that has been said,” D’Elia said. “I know it looks bad and it doesn’t show the full extent of what happened.” He said, “I maintain that all of my relationships have been consensual and legal. It’s the truth.”

However, “sex controlled my life,” he says. “And I have a problem. And I have a problem… I have to work on it. “

Later in the video, he apologized to everyone who had been caught up in his activities. “I am sorry.”

In a statement released when the original accusations surfaced, D’Elia representatives sent a statement to Deadline.

“I know I have said and done things that could have offended people during my career, but I never knowingly sued underage women at any time,” he said. “All of my relationships have been both legal and consensual and I have never met or exchanged inappropriate photos with the people who have tweeted about me. That being said, I am very sorry. I was a stupid guy who ABSOLUTELY let me get in on my lifestyle. It’s my fault. It belongs to me. I’ve been thinking about it for a while now and promise that I will continue to do better.

Watch the video above for the full confessional.

Previous Post
andrew-cuomo-july-2020.jpg
Hollywood

New York Expands Dining Room, Will Allow Wedding Receptions – Deadline

Next Post
naomi-osaka-1.jpg
Hollywood

Australian Open winner Naomi Osaka trolls runner-up – Deadline

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *