Fortnite is an insanely popular game that has seen explosive growth over the past few years. The game is free to play, but there are microtransactions in the form of cosmetic items. Some players spend thousands of dollars on these items, but the most effective way to get them? by dropping your battle pass. Here’s how to drop faster in Fortnite.
- 1 Drop Fast in Fortnite Battle Royale
- 2 Drop Fast in Fortnite Creative
- 3 How to Drop Faster in Fortnite Creative
- 4 Fortnite Creative Items You Can Buy with Real Money
- 5 How to Get Skins in Fortnite Creative Without Buying Them
- 6 Fortnite Creative Items You Can Get Through Challenges
Drop Fast in Fortnite Battle Royale
To drop faster, you’ll need to have a battle pass. There are several different types of passes:
- Free Pass – This is the first pass you can get by playing the game for 30 days and logging in every day. If you don’t play for 30 days, you lose the pass.
- 5 Pass – This is a pass that requires you to complete 5 specific challenges in the game. You can only get this by buying it with real money (they cost $10).
- 30 Day Battle Pass – This is the pass you get for free. It’s a limited time offer that can be purchased with in-game currency or by spending real money.
- Season Pass – This is a pass that lasts for several months and costs $9.99. You can only buy this if you have a PS Plus or Xbox Live subscription.
- Free Battle Pass – This is a pass that’s free for everyone and lasts for 30 days. You can get this by playing the game for 30 days, logging in every day, and completing challenges.
If you have a battle pass, it’s time to start collecting the items. You can earn them by completing challenges or purchase them with in-game currency (real money). If you’re looking for specific ways to get battle pass skins, check out our full guide on how to unlock all the skins in Fortnite.
Drop Fast in Fortnite Creative
Fortnite is a free-to-play game. If you don’t have any skins or other cosmetic items, you can still get them by dropping your battle pass. In the past, some players would spend hundreds of dollars on these items. Now, you can get them for free if you know how to drop them faster.
How to Drop Faster in Fortnite Creative
First, open your battle pass menu and select the item that you want. Then, press R1/RT on your controller or hit X on the PS4. You can also do this by clicking the item in your inventory and pressing R1/RT on your controller or hitting X on the PS4.
How to Drop Fortnite Creative Skins
There are two ways to get skins in Fortnite creative. The first is through challenges. Each time you complete a challenge, you’ll get one of the two skins. The other way is to buy them with in-game currency (real money). You can only do this if you have the battle pass and an Xbox Live or PS Plus subscription.
If you want to get these skins without buying them, you can complete challenges to get one of the two. You’ll need to have a battle pass for this though.
Fortnite Creative Items You Can Buy with Real Money
There are only two items that you can buy in Fortnite creative. These are the Skull Trooper and Deep Sea Divers. There is no way to get these items in the game itself. They can only be bought with real money through your battle pass or by completing challenges. If you want to buy them, they cost 500 V-Bucks each. You can buy a pack of 500 V-Bucks for $5.99.
How to Get Skins in Fortnite Creative Without Buying Them
To get skins without buying them, you’ll need to complete challenges. You can only do this if you have the battle pass and an Xbox Live or PS Plus subscription.
You can complete challenges by playing games, doing daily challenges, and completing special events. There are also seasonal challenges that you can do as well.
Fortnite Creative Items You Can Get Through Challenges
There are a total of three items in Fortnite creative that you can get through challenges. These are the Skull Trooper, Deep Sea Divers, and Halloween Jack-O’-Lantern.
You’ll need to complete a total of 30 challenges to unlock these items. The first one is a very easy challenge that you can complete in-game. It will be the first one that you unlock.
You’ll need to play 3 games of Fortnite with a friend. The last two are online challenges. If you want to know how many days it takes for them to appear, check out this guide.
In conclusion, Fortnite creative items are very expensive. You can get them by completing challenges or buying them with real money. The best way to do this is to buy a battle pass and complete the challenges for it.