Download Minecraft PE 1.16.220 FULL for Android you can do it here. This update focuses on bug fixes as well as some new tools for map makers, we hope you enjoy it!
- 1 Changes in Minecraft 1.16.220 APK
- 2 How to Play Minecraft 1.16.220
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
Changes in Minecraft 1.16.220 APK
Tint can now be used to change the color of sign text.
- Players cannot view or join LAN sessions on Xbox without an Xbox Live Gold membership.
- Paintings appear invisible when placed (MCPE-121718)
- Performance / Stability
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to rename a map on an anvil while its second slot was occupied (MCPE-112905)
- Fixed a crash when entering an abyssal portal and casting an enchantment bottle at the same time (MCPE-114793)
- Improved input latency in Windows 10 when VSYNC is enabled (MCPE-98861)
How to Play Minecraft 1.16.220
- Fixed fog in Nether biomes not processing correctly in some resource packs (MCPE-111680)
Players with visitor permissions now leave inventory on death (MCPE-47563)
- Fixed drow holding tridents backwards during attack (MCPE-118213)
- Drow will now swing their arms when throwing tridents.
- Zombie, Zombie Villager, Husk, Pillager and Vindicator now use the correct bone to bind shields (MCPE-98606)
- Mobs that pick up shields now place it in their left hand.
- Non-persistent mobs no longer disappear immediately after charging into the Nether.
- Projectiles now pass through empty structure blocks (MCPE-103579)
Improved placement rules for placing blocks on the sides of stairs, slabs and upper snow blocks.
- Pistons and sticky pistons no longer appear black when outline selection is disabled (MCPE-53858)
- Enabled screen narration with touch input in new achievement screen
- Fixed a bug where the screen reader would not read the controller’s default focus and checkbox status in the “Online game is not qualified” message
- Fixed a bug where the screen reader could read the wrong text while using virtual reality.
- “Find Friends” button enabled in Xbox
- Controllers can now select the “Button Mode” button in the advanced settings NPC screen in the
- Jurassic World package (MCPE-66446)
- The “Results” field for searching within the marketplace inventory now updates correctly between different sections of the screen.
- The screen of death is now visible when behind full screen effects (on fire, standing in a portal, etc.) while playing in virtual reality.
- Fixed translucent rendering of occluded UI elements, also when viewing menus near blocks while playing in virtual reality.
- Selecting the featured offer in the profile screen now correctly redirects to the full list of featured offers
- Made the text of the Login button to match the button in Portuguese-BR
- Storage menu now uses a lighter text color
- Fixed an issue where button textures would not scale correctly when applying resource packs.
- Enabled navigation to the Back button using only the keyboard in some screens where it was not possible.
- Entity selectors no longer allow self-selection with traps disabled (MCPE-92635)
The “/ clear” command will now apply the correct “data” argument for the young tree (MCPE-117889)
- Command blocks in a command block chain will now display the correct number of markup areas when a new markup area is added before listing
- Title command no longer duplicates% symbols in the message (MCPE-51033)
- The use of teleport with run command now uses the origin dimension for its operations (MCPE-44104)
Steve’s pants no longer change the color of the soles of his feet when no footwear is equipped.
Fixed other players appearing as Steve in multiplayer mode.
Changing masks while in split-screen now saves correctly for all local players and updates correctly for remote players
Alex’s shirt no longer looks corrupted when equipped with different pants.
“Hooray!” The gesture will now show up in the gesture section if you already have it (MCPE-111165).
For map creators and add-on creators:
Updated template packages.
- Updated templates for 1.16.220 with new resources, behaviors and documentation are now available for download
- Resource pack template: aka.ms/resourcepacktemplate
- Behavior pack template (including documentation): aka.ms/behaviorpacktemplate
Technical corrections and changes
- Renamed all references from Actor to Entity
- Renamed “BlockPos” to “BlockLocation”.
- Added “startSequence” to GameTest, which allows for more precise control of advanced test sequences
- GameTest sequence callbacks no longer take as a parameter, as the initial test object now lives as long as the entire test.
- Updated behavioral packages to require explicit module dependencies when using other native modules
- Identifiers inside “render_controllers” will now be considered content errors if there is no render controller matching that name.
- The json entity before version 1.16.100 will no longer give a content error for the deprecated “minecraft: foot_size” field.
- Modified condition in “trident.animation_controllers.json” to allow mobs to enter “wield_third_person_raise” (MCPE-118213).
- Fixed an issue where loading into a world would cause continuous MoLang errors around “uncontrolled request for unknown variable”
- A black screen no longer covers the player icon in the pause menu on some worlds. Content creators no longer need to override both focus_border_frame.png and pause_screen_border.png for correct behavior
- Items can now have the “transparentattachable” tag applied so that attached items do not show for the player using them in the first-person perspective.
- Fixed an issue where V2 villagers would not update their MoLang variables correctly on initialization
GameTest Framework updates
- Updated Blocks shorthand helpers to be camelCase.
- Updated Blocks shorthand to include only vanilla blocks
- Added Blocks.get to get a block and return a null value if it doesn’t exist
- Added BlockStates to list all states of the block
- Added setState to Block to update its block state
- Added BlockPos class
- ItemStack class set test module added
- Added tags to list all built-in tags
- Updated all methods that took the x, y, z position to take a BlockPos
- Exposed padding when logging the game test
- Fixed issue where previous failed GameTest markers would still appear in new worlds
- Fixed projectiles on 3rd party servers ignoring server movement packets
- The server will adjust the player drop distance to account for the client player’s position when a player movement correction or anomaly is detected.
- Changed the encryption algorithm to AESGCM256 for UDP transmission.
NOTE! If you find a bug or any problem, you can report it to the developers and your problem will be solved. Just write to the official website: https://bugs.mojang.com/
Download Minecraft PE 1.16.220 apk for Android devices:
Download MCPE from Google Play for Android devices.
Download MCPE from Apple Store for iOS devices.
Latest version of MCPE:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I download Minecraft if I already have it?
With your Microsoft account, sign in to the Microsoft Store on your PC. Click on the three dots in the Windows Store next to your profile picture. Go to My Library. If you already have the game, you can download it from there.
Can you play Minecraft without downloading?
Minecraft Classic is available to play for free in any web browser and requires no download. This version is Minecraft in its older form and allows nine players to join the user in a game.
Can you re-download Minecraft for free?
As others have said, you can download the actual game for free from the website. It is the paid account. On any other device, you can install the free game and then log into the game with the login information you purchased.
Is Minecraft good for children?
As far as non-violent educational games go, Minecraft is arguably one of the best. It can teach kids the basics of programming skills, teamwork, problem solving, project management and offers a fantastic environment to foster creativity and innovative thinking.