PUBG: New State APK and OBB download link for Android
Krafton has released the alpha test version of PUBG: New State with new maps, weapons and more. Here’s how you can download it via PUBG: New State APK and OBB files.
PUBG: New State, a new game from Krafton, has entered its first closed alpha testing phase. Registered players can check if they have been selected for it on the official website by logging in with their Google account. As of now, PUBG: New State is set in 2051, features a new Troi map, drones, ballistic shields and more, and the closed alpha is available only to users in the United States.
PUBG: New State Closed Alpha is now available for pre-download and will run from June 11 at 9 p.m. ET through June 13 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Players can download it from the Google Play Store on their Android devices or use the APK and OBB files to participate.
Also Read: WiFi Keeps Disconnecting
PUBG: New State – APK and OBB download links.
Find the PUBG: New State APK and OBB download links below.
PUBG: New State Closed alpha APK and OBB files weigh around 70 MB and 1 GB, respectively.
Make sure your Android device has the required free space and then follow the steps mentioned below to download and install PUBG: New State.
Download the PUBG: New State Closed alpha APK and OBB files from the listed links on your device.
How to download PUBG: New State on Android?
- Download and extract the APK and OBB files.
- Click on the APK file to start the installation process. You may need to enable downloading files from unknown sources. This can be done in the settings.
- Once the APK has finished downloading, copy the OBB file to the following location: Android> OBB> com.pubg.newstate.beta. If this folder does not exist, create it with the same name.
- Open PUBG: New State, log in and enjoy.
- PUBG: New State will be released worldwide on Android and iOS later this year. It is set in the year 2051 and takes place on the new 8×8 kilometer futuristic map, Troi.
Krafton has also revealed a new video series called “Field Trip to Troi.” In this series, the company will reveal details about the game as it gets closer to a global release. The first episode of the series is now live and showcases several of Troi’s locations.